"I finally gave in and made love to my good friend of 8 years.
A few weeks later, he was hit by a car and killed.
At first, I was afraid he had gotten me pregnant. When he died, I prayed for a child, if only so a part of him could live on."
A few weeks later, he was hit by a car and killed.
At first, I was afraid he had gotten me pregnant. When he died, I prayed for a child, if only so a part of him could live on."
"I tell you lies when you ask me what I'm wishing for at 11:11. I wish for you... each and every day, and I secretly hope that you wish for me."
And my ultimate favourite, from Gives Me Hope:
"I was at the mall the other day when I saw an old couple sitting together. The man looked over at the woman and said,
"Jane, we did it. We grew old together."
The look in her eyes Gives Me Hope."
"Jane, we did it. We grew old together."
The look in her eyes Gives Me Hope."
Aww or not you tell me:)


No comments:
Post a Comment